looking for something?

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Three Shades of Grey

A few weeks ago I went to lunch with Caline at McGregor Cafe which is absolutely amazing! I knew we would be sitting on the lovely patio under the huge oak tree so I wanted to wear something perfect for lunch. It was also "cold" for Florida standards. So that is where this outfit came from. 
 
It was the first time I had taken outfit shots in my neighborhood for a while and the blue wall is someone's house! We just walked up snapped a few pictures and ran back to my house. We also learned that some grass is incredibly ugly... Enjoy!
{What you need to re-create this: Halogen blazer (Nordstrom), 
 (Levis San Fransisco), BDG Grey Shoes (UO), 
Red Arcadia Clutch (Marshalls), and  
Deena & Ozzy Hat (UO)}

No comments:

Post a Comment