looking for something?

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Orange Crunch Cupcakes

On Captiva there is a restaurant everyone knows about called the Bubble Room. The menu is pretty good, but what makes the trip worth while are the cakes. Everyone has a favorite, from White Christmas to Red Velvet, to Orange Crunch. I love them all, but Orange Crunch has a special place in my heart and that is why, once a year I make my spin on it with my cupcakes. Enjoy!

{What you need: vegetable oil, orange cake mix, 
brown sugar, eggs, cream cheese, butter, 
walnuts, confection sugar, salt, vanilla}

It's all in the prep work

Preheat & bake at 350 degrees f. 

 I bought pre-cut walnuts

Add two sticks of soft butter

Add brown sugar


Crush graham crackers



Stir until it mixes and you can mold it.









P.S. For these cupcakes I used a box mix because I was in a hurry, usually I use the restaurants recipe. Also, the crunch recipe can be found online and the cream cheese is simply 1/2 cup butter, 8oz cream cheese, 32oz of powdered sugar, and a pinch of salt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment