looking for something?

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weekend Re-Cap: Prom Edition: Coming Together

On Saturday around 2pm, my two amazing neighbors came over to my house to get me ready for prom. I cannot thank them enough for their tremendous help in the hair + makeup department. I think of myself as a pretty good stylist, but when it comes to those two subject areas, I am at a complete loss. Here are the photos of the prep job & some photos we took specifically for the blog.

We straightened the top portion of my hair
After
Then we curled the bottom
And did two French braids
Next came the makeup--we went for a smokey eye
Amber + I
Erika + Amber
Erika + I
Amber
Erika
Erika--I love this shot!
Urban Portrayal 
#selfie
My wonderful photographer/makeup artist
My lovely hair stylist
A final shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment