looking for something?

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mint Chocolate Cupcakes

Nothing says summer like mint chocolate chip ice cream. So to conclude my cupcakes of the school year I chose the summer favorite. When I hand these out over the next week everyone will begin to think about the idea that summer is only two weeks away. We all have incredible to-do lists that only teenagers would think of. It is my last summer of going into a state mandated school, I will be a senior in high school and I cannot believe it. So to start off the best summer yet, here is my way of making Mint Chocolate Cupcakes.

My brand new pans from William-Sonoma

Supplies

Andes Mints

Chocolate Cake Mix

Icing: Butter, Cream, Salt, Food 
Coloring, Peppermint Extract

Adding powdered sugar gradually

Seem like last years spring? 

Chocolate Cupcakes





Final Product



No comments:

Post a Comment