looking for something?

Friday, April 11, 2014

Articles I Am Reading

Happy Friday everyone! 
I could not be happier for the weekend. Today I'm baking red velvet cupcakes for our bake sale {it benefit's No Kid Hungry} and tonight a friend is coming over for cookie dough, ice cream, and Clueless! Tomorrow will be hectic with the bake sale and I am headed out to Matlacha~xoxo darling, Hayden.


  1. Karl Lagerfeld, the Elle Woods of Perfumery...The Cut
  2. Kevin Bacon Did An Incredible Shot-By-Shot Recreation Of His Iconic "Footloose" Dance...Buzz Feed
  3. Why it's time for men to reclaim pink clothes...The Guardian
  4. Your Weekly Travel Zen: Budapest...Huffington Post
  5. 10 Classic Perfumes...Harpers Bazaar
  6. Which "I Love Lucy" Character Are You?

P.S.
It is the most amazing man in my life's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment