looking for something?

Friday, April 4, 2014

THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE

So as you all know I have been debating where to go to college for the longest time. I started applying at the beginning of my senior year and I have finally made a decision. At the moment I am at my "signing party" with some of my best friends and family. Those photos will be posted in the next week {and of course prom is tomorrow too!}. So are you ready?!


  • FSU- I have grown up on that campus and I will always bleed garnet and gold.
  • Oregon- Has an amazing journalism school, I loved Portland, and being a duck would be kind of awesome.
  • USC- I will always love LA.
  • Wisconsin- The Badgers are insane and I adore the terrace.
  • LSU- This was a tough one.


THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS-AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment