looking for something?

Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Happiest Place On Earth

So I only have a few shots {taken on one of the mom's iPhones} of my trip {with some of the greatest ladies I know} to Disney. However, another mom {the amazing Nicole} took real, amazing photos. So once she posts those I will share some of them with you guys here! But below are the ones I have at the moment. We attacked Disney, waking up super early in the morning and staying until almost 11pm! We wore matching t-shirts for our Irish dance group, and Kenya & I rocked the UT pins! Anyway, check out the photos below-xoxo darling, Hayden.
 Minnie Mouse outside of the Transportation Center
 My score on Buzz Lightyear...I came in 2nd {Bethany took 1st}.
 "It's A Small World"
 #Selfie {Got You Shell}
 The Carousel
Carousel Selfie
 We were spinning as fast as we possibly could
 Group selfie with Marissa, Shelby, Kenya, Sarah, & Bethany
 GASP...A non-selfie
Teacup Seflie
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment