looking for something?

Monday, July 7, 2014

Quotes of the Week

Good morning darlings! I hope you're having a wonderful Monday! I am so thrilled to be home again {hopefully I won't leave again for a while}. My weekend was very relaxing. I ended up seeing a ton of my friends from school in less than 12 hours of one another. There was dorm shopping at Target, Rush dress shopping,  I monogramed my laptop {photos coming soon!}, and worked on the blog. I also got some really exciting news on Sunday and if you follow my twitter, you'll know all about it, but I will be posting about it very soon! Today AP results come out and I'm hoping I passed my English one! Other than that I do not have much planned for the week but keep checking back here-xoxo darling, Hayden.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment