looking for something?

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday Inspiration


Happy Saturday everyone! This is the 750th post on Haute Table! Thank you so much for all of your support-xoxo darling, Hayden.
Is every preppy girl obsessed
 with balloons like I am?
Yes please.
Must have!
Delish
Making this ASAP
I want a library desperately.
That is s precious! 
I love how much fun they are having!
Garden party anyone?
Two best buds in the City of Light.
#SummerInLilly
I have a small obsession with umbrellas....
The colors on this cake are so pretty!
I want to combine all of my 
Quotes of The Week into a wall paper!
Homemade peanut butter cups *mouth waters
post signature

4 comments:

  1. love this pictures so pretty
    xo
    orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Anything topped with strawberry is inspiring! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 750th post! These pictures are so cute. I want to eat all the pancakes and toast!
    xoxo
    Chloe | Wanderlust in the Midwest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and very inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete