looking for something?

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Week Re-Cap

Happy Wednesday Darlings! I am getting my hair cut today {just a trim, nothing drastic!} and I will be baking adorable panda cupcakes! So pumped! Tomorrow I have a dinner with the fabulous Bri and then Friday is movie night with the gorgeous Katie. I cannot believe there are the last outings with my BFFs until December! College is so close!!!!! Below are some shots from the past week-xoxo darling, Hayden.
 Just found this photo on my mom's phone,
 there's something about it that makes me happy.
I made my mom make her famous banana pudding as a "pre-Hayden-leaving" treat.
 The Pigotts take on Taco Salad...
 Favorite restaurant in the Fort
Had my last breakfast with Sedona. She has been the best "little sister" and blog photographer these past 17 years. I will miss her so much!
 I had my last dinner with my wonderful grand-mama at Yabo.
My friend Justine and I had Chipotle and Starbucks in one day..it was pretty great.
My last Blu date with Heather for a while. We had a wonderful time!
My delicious Lava Drops!
It was a lazy, hazy, rainy Tuesday afternoon.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week! It's really sad to have to say goodbye to everyone before you leave but really exciting too! December will come round before you know it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much yummy food in one post! Aaaaaah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least someone is having an exciting week! (I've been so boring lately...lol)

    ♥Emma, of It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete