looking for something?

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Texas Book Festival

This past weekend I went to the Texas Book Festival with Babs & Devi. We had an awesome time. "I would totally go back next year and next time I want to take a picnic to eat on the capitol grounds," said Devi. 
There were tons of book vendors, a Central Market food tent, and live music. Barbara bought four books for $20 and I made this wonderful list below of books I would like to get from the library over break. Have y'all read any of these? Or have you ever been to the festival? Let me know below-xoxo darling, Hayden.
His Majesty's Hope by Susan Elia MacNeal
Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
The Bookseller by Mark Pryor
The Invention of Exile by Vanessa Manko
Small Island by Andrea Levy
I Want to be Her by Andrea Linett
Blue Plate Special by Kate Christensen 
Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment