looking for something?

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Texas State Fair

As you saw yesterday, I attended the Red River Rivalry game on Saturday, and with that came a ticket to the Texas State Fair. My parents and I had a fabulous time! We walked a lot, ate a lot, and rode some awesome rides. I would highly suggest everyone experience the Fair because Texas just does it bigger. Below are a few shots-xoxo darling, Hayden.
Mama & I with Big Tex
Fun fact about Big Tex, he talks and recently they 
changed his voice & the people of Texas flipped out.
THE FOOD PORTION:
Delicious fried chicken fingers with a white gravy sauce & one of the greatest yeast rolls this girl has ever consumed.
Food on a stick is always fun...this little fried invention was 
"Milk and Cookies" it tasted a lot like marshmallows 
and not a whole lot like anything...
My personal favorite & the 3rd place winner in the food competition: The Texas Bluebonnet. It was amazing, just like a Krispy Kreme with whipped cream on top!
My dad decided to try a Fried S'more Poptart...and it was better
 than I thought it would be. I am not a fan of
 Poptarts and I was pleasantly surprised. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment