looking for something?

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Week Re-Cap

It has been a crazy week {do I say this every week? I feel like I do...}! I attempted to go to a Wendy Davis rally, I went to Dallas, I ate so much fried food I went into a small food coma, I had a picnic, I photographed Devi for HT, I read a whole book for one of my classes in less than 24 hours {I have a test tomorrow}, I went to my Fashion Group meeting, and I feel like there is a whole lot more I am leaving out! It was a good week, but...
Recently, Devi & I discussed how we are not as adventurous as we used to be. Now that may be because Devi discovered New Girl & Netflix added all episodes of Gilmore Girls which I am obsessed with, or it may be because we are becoming complacent...
SO, we are going to change that! We are working on coming up with new things do to and we are going to go on new adventures. The roommate bucket list is back on top priority! 
What do y'all think about this? -xoxo darling, Hayden

 After waiting in line for Wendy...she did not come, but we were in the front row!
Weekend Getaway Tote
I was so happy to see my parents!
Dallas' buildings were all lit up for the game!
Our hotel had Longhorn cookies
When I got back on Sunday, Devi & I had a picnic in front of the Blanton Museum of Art.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment