looking for something?

Friday, November 14, 2014

Articles I Am Reading

  1. This is very interesting, especially if you love college ball as much as I do...NCAA Fan Map: How the Country Roots for College Football...New York Times
  2. THIS IS SO PRETTY...Umbrellas for Miles: Aerial Views of a Colorful Italian Beach Town...Visual News
  3. Some of these are a little too obvious, some I could totally see happening...12 Hottest Food Trends for 2014...Forbes
  4. I am extremely jealous of this cat, have you heard of her?...Karl Lagerfeld's Cat Choupette...Harper's Bazaar
  5. Why are they so perfect? My obsession with the Kennedy's continues...These Rare Photos From JFK And Jackie's Wedding Were Found In A Darkroom...Huffington Post
  6. Love all of these looks...How to Look Put-Together in a Sweater...Who What Wear
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment