looking for something?

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Gift Guide: Dad

{From top left to bottom right: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8}
I feel like this could also go for any guy in your life, but specifically this is for the dads out there. Can you tell that mine has an obsession with FSU and Britain? The two prints featured can go with any university, I checked out UT's and they were awesome! Books are always great for dads, and mine will read anything about WC. The notebook is kind of a gag gift because my family loves P.G.T. and I found that notebook {which is slightly creepy} in deep cyberspace. The maps that crunch-up are so awesome! I am a huge hater of folding maps back up {just ask my dad...hehehe} so I am digging that one. What are you getting for your dad? -xoxo darling, Hayden
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment