looking for something?

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gift Guide: Me

{From top left to bottom right: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10}
So this is more of just a list of things I am currently obsessed with at the moment...but here we go:
1. The Kate Spade book is killing me, all of my favorite bloggers keep posting Instagram shots of themselves drinking a cafe au lait and reading the book at some cute cafe. And I'm just like, please come into my life.
2. I actually do not have my passport in Texas because I am always worried I will lose super important stuff, but I think a passport booklet would help me not misplace it. Plus I love a good stripe. 
3. My friend Emma & I went into Anthro the other day & I wanted to buy every issue of Darling, the photos are beautiful and the quality of the paper is second to none. It is an inspiration. 
4. I just really love gingham. 
5. My Madewell jeans are: {1} at home {2} falling apart. And I really like the color of these. 
6. Barbour jacket, I really don't think I can reiterate this enough, I want one of those jackets. 
7. Celine sunglasses, it is not so much about the brand, although I do love Celine. I just really like the shape and the tortoise shell. 
8. Scotch nail polish is so pretty & I lost my signature Essie a while back. This color looks exactly like the Essie did and Scotch is eco-friendly.
9. I have been wanting a pair of "smoking slippers" for a while now. I realize the trend is probably dying, but preppies have always worn them.
10. I realized a little while ago that my style is evolving. I like things to be a lot simpler than I used to and these Madewell bags totally fit the image. Plus you can get them monogramed and anything monogramed is always better.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment