looking for something?

Monday, November 24, 2014

Gift Guide: Mom

{From top left to right bottom: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10}
My mother might be the most difficult woman to shop for on the planet. Alas, I came up with 10 things I think she would probably like, and I am sure your mom would too! The peas in a pod is very specific to my mom and I because we were born at the exact same time...creepy I realize. My mom travels a lot and loves to take photos so that lens that attaches to your iPhone is awesome! She is also a really big fan of Frank Lloyd Wright and Sperry Top Siders. Nail polish ad hand cream are always great stocking stuffers and a simple black tote {I am obsessed with this brand} can make the holidays special. What are you getting your mom? -xoxo darling, Hayden
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment