looking for something?

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Lazy, Hazy, Rainy Day

The other week, it rained all day in Austin. And it was cold! I realized this was a totally new phenomena for myself. In Florida it rains and it is hot, there are no cold rainy days. The rain itself might be cold, but honestly that is a welcome relief to the humidity. Then I was reading one of my favorite websites, This is Glamorous, and they had 30 Images of Trenches, Cozy Sweaters, & Coats. So I compiled some of my favorite things for rainy, cold days. I own an outfit that looks exactly like this, but my trench coat is from Marshals, my Lacoste sweater I got at the Goodwill Boutique, my Levi's are old & not skinny, my umbrella was in some swag bag from years ago, my scarf is Roundtree & Yorke, and I do have Hunters...I bought them in Lafayette, Louisiana-xoxo darling, Hayden.
{Trench // Sweater // Jeans // Umbrella // Scarf // Wellies}
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment