looking for something?

Monday, November 10, 2014

Quotes of the Week

Happy Monday Y'all! 
So as I sit typing this {in my extremely comfortable Target pajama pants, because it is cold outside} I realize I only have three weeks until the last week of my first semester of college...talk about a WOAH moment.
I mean I know time has been passing by, I have done so much in my first semester and it has basically all been fun, but wow. One semester is going to be over soon, that is insane!
This past week was one of studying and sleeping. This week coming should be fun. My spirit group has started tabling and I am going to a volunteer training tonight. Not to mention...it is cold. This week the highs are in the 50s and the lows are 40s. That is not normal for your South Florida chica. But that does mean some new outfit posts will be coming your way! Have a great monday-xoxo darling, Hayden.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment