looking for something?

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Food Diaries: Salt Lick

When you go to the Austin area, you will hear whispers of this "fantastic BBQ restaurant" called The Salt Lick. I went the first time I ever came to Austin {the original photographed below} and then a few weeks ago I visited the Round Rock version.
 Both locations have fantastic atmospheres with string likes, outdoor and indoor seating, and sometimes live music.
I had the BBQ chicken with beans, potato salad, and coleslaw. The BBQ Chick was fabulous {and there was SO much of it!}, the beans are not BBQ so do not be fooled! The potato salad is very German and very delicious!
My Mama had the brisket {which she is addicted to}.
And my dad had sausage and ribs, he loved both.
THE ORIGINAL:
Overall, I would highly suggest Salt Lick to anyone coming to Texas!
Pineapples:
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment