looking for something?

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week Re-Cap

Most of my week is being featured in its own posts, respectively. You can check out how my Halloween went here & I went to a paint party Saturday, that will be posting Saturday. Other than that I have had a pretty calm week. Tomorrow I have a journalism test and we take on West Virginia Saturday. Make sure you check back on HT for District Issue No. 3 which publishes in about an hour. It is another great issue made by great girls-xoxo darling, Hayden.
It was my first time at Smoothie King 
& I must say it was delicious!
My FIG got Tiff's for Halloween.
Hannah & I at Franklin BBQ at 7:30am.
Some late night Cane's is always a good idea.
I had a delicious Oreo milkshake at Which Wich.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment