looking for something?

Friday, December 5, 2014

Articles I Am Reading

  1. I want to go to the capitals of Europe that are not as well known as the others and Riga is at the top of my list...Reinvented Riga: A Traveller's Guide to Latvia's Capital City...Lonely Planet
  2. THIS IS AMAZING...Watch Gisele Star in Chanel's No. 5 Campaign Video...Fashionista
  3. I have been a few of these, some I have not...10 College Towns We'd Actually Want To Visit As Adults...Conde Nast Traveler
  4. Tampa is only a few hours from where I live, ugh...America's Snobbiest Cities...Travel + Leisure
  5. Boston is one of my all time favorite cities...Watch Day And Night Unfold At The Same Time In This Trippy Video Of Boston...Huffington Post
  6. S&TC is perfect...16 Styles Lessons Learned From 'Sex And The City'...Who What Wear
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment