looking for something?

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Week Re-Cap

What a week. My parents came in for Thanksgiving, I got the worst cold I have possibly ever had, I took two tests, and held initiation for my spirit group, The Ladybirds. And the busy keeps coming. Today I am attending the World at War Symphony here at UT, then Friday I have a final, I am going ice skating, and my roomies & I are watching holiday movies. Saturday I fly home & then Tuesday I finally get my hair cut! Needless to say I had a pretty good week and I look forward to the next one! What about y'all? -xoxo darling, Hayden
My parents & I grabbed a quick pastry at the Kolache Factory.
And we went to Blacks BBQ.
One of the holiday displays at Neiman Marcus.
We went to Juan In A Million for breakfast and they gave us chips & salsa...welcome o Austin.
A shot of my new boots.
We visited Mt. Bonnell on Thanksgiving to take Christmas photos.
We got our new t-shirts in!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment