looking for something?

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week Re-Cap

What a whirlwind week! I finished up my first semester of college, flew home, and have not stopped since! There are a ton of photos on my week re-cap and I am sure there will be tons more to come, in the meantime, let me know what you've been up to below! -xoxo darling, Hayden
 My school held "Chill Fest" and they brought in therapy dogs...this one was my favorite.
The best tortilla soup I've ever had @ Gabriel's Cafe.
 The roomie and I went to see the UT symphony perform.
 A super blurry photo.
 Some exploring on Lamar in Austin.
 Grabbing some dinner @ the original Whole Foods.
We went ice skating on the roof of Whole Foods.
 Our dinning hall provided us with a Christmas dinner.
 Babs' Amy's creation.
These two took me to the airport on Saturday morning! I'm going to miss them so much over the next six weeks!
FSU Soccer won the College Cup.
Monday night out on Captiva @ The Bubble Room.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment