looking for something?

Saturday, January 10, 2015

LA Day 2 Re-Cap

Saying goodbye to the west coast is always hard, but the fam went out with a bang-xoxo darling, Hayden.

To begin the day on the right foot we drove into Newhall for breakfast at the Egg Plantation. I had some of the fluffiest chocolate chip pancakes I had ever had.
After driving through Calabasas, admittedly we tried to see the Jenner household {judge me if you want} we got to try Lemonade. Now this had been a dream of mine for quite some time so I was pumped! And I was not disappointed! It was delicious!
I had the mint-cucumber lemonade with a herb-grilled chicken, 
mozzarella, basil pesto, & arugula on ciabatta sandwich.
And because I am extremely lucky, I spotted a Sprinkles sign in the shopping center & we found it! Plus, and this is the most exciting part, THEY HAD THE ICE CREAM! So after following their ice cream accounts on social media for a LONG time, I was able to try the red velvet ice cream. The verdict was...delicious. Of course, they can basically do no wrong in my mind. 
We watched the sunset over The Getty and were able to see World War I: War of Images, Images of War. It was extremely powerful and well done.
After that we headed out to the airport and grabbed some dinner at Monsieur Marcel, it was a yummy gourmet grilled cheese. Then we came home and the rest is history! Stay tuned for some finally posts about the trip coming this weekend. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment