looking for something?

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Week Re-Cap

My week was consumed with our quick trip out to LA. We left Wednesday and got back at 6am on Sunday morning. Other than that I have been lying around the house working on HT & District. Plus I am mentally preparing myself for my second semester at UT. What have y'all been up to & did you have a good New Years? -xoxo darling, Hayden
Catching up on some mags during one of the worst flights of my life...seriously awful.
We went directly over Austin...excuse the blurriness.
I finally got to try Lemonade & I LOVED it. There will be more
 about it on one of my LA re-cap posts.
We had to get up super early to get to the Rose Parade & we were treated to a few tunnels on our way.
I also got to try Sprinkles Ice Cream for the first time,
 after seriously flipping out, it was amazing!
My family buys Harney & Sons tea to make into iced tea, 
but I had never seen it in a bottle! 
Flying home over all the lights of LA.
We had to fly into Orlando but I made sure to have the fam stop 
at Friendly's for some tie-dye pancakes!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment