looking for something?

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Week Re-Cap

Whirlwind week. I mean honestly that describes it. I feel like this semester my days are shorter because there is so much going on! On Thursday I saw the amazing Nasim Pedrad, Friday Emma & I went to SoCo, Saturday I had a "me day," Sunday was the Super Bowl, and it went on from there. I am so thrilled to announce that I was accepted into Communication Council here at UT and I cannot wait to be part of an amazing family {#GoCommies}. What have you been up to?
 -xoxo darling, Hayden
Stood in line for 2 hours to get my hands on this ticket to see the amazing Nasim Pedrad,
 At one point we were trending on Twitter.
She is tiny, hysterical, and adorable!
The line for Nasim was insane.
Treated myself to some Cafe Medici on Friday morning for making
 it through my first full week of college.
 Stayed up a few nights this week very late. But I loved my organized spot.
 A Friday with Emma on SoCo is a Friday well spent. Had to stop at Uncommon Objects.
 And grabbed a slice at Homeslice.
And a cupcake from Hey Cupcake!
There's a shot of Emma...she's been on the blog A LOT lately. 
 Rainy Saturdays mean museums and lots of tea.
 Had an awesome time @ The Blanton, saw La Linea Continua.
 Also spent some time at the Texas Museum of Natural History.
Then Nasim Pedrad sent me this photo on Instagram...yes. That happened.
IT WAS INSANE!
 I lost so bad...
 The Resistance is such a hard/complicated game.
Working on one of my 101 in 1001! Fresh flowers in the dorm, check.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment