looking for something?

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Food Diaries: Frank

Brunch. It is one of the world's greatest meals. So Emma & I headed downtown Austin to try Frank. The restaurant usually serves hot dogs & cold beer, but their brunch menu includes things like chicken & waffles, pulled pork breakfast tacos, french toast, and so much more!
This restaurant is a hipster's paradise. 

Complete with ball jars, old wooden table, and great fonts.

Emma had the pulled pork hash, which I will mention she finished off entirely.
I had the chicken and waffles. The waffle was a little weak {but I am spoiled by Fancy's back home}. The chicken was seasoned to perfection & my mouth was watering over the bacon. Personally, they do not give you enough maple syrup.
Overall, I would highly suggest heading to Frank for brunch {or lunch/dinner}. The people watching is on point & downtown on a Sunday is fun to walk off your waffles + fried chicken.
Pineapples: 
post signature

1 comment: