looking for something?

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Week Re-Cap

This past week was not the greatest, it was incredibly stressful and difficult. This week is not that wonderful either but next week will be a breeze! It is only 9 days until I fly home for spring break & I am so excited! Below are some of the better moments from the last week, what did you do? -xoxo darling, Hayden
Catching up on some Southern Living while looking forward to my 
week at home & celeb watching for SXSW.
I tried Chili for the first time with my Comm Council fam.
Volunteered for UT's Largest Day of Service...
...and shoveled a lot of mulch.
Lauryn & I went to The Blanton and took this beauty shot.
Got a manicure this weekend.
My amazing photographer, Emma Mosser, selfieing while I changed for blog shots.
The sinks at the Driskill Hotel.
Meanwhile in the architecture courtyard...
Sorry, but needed a spirit picture! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment