looking for something?

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Week Re-Cap

AHHH it is only two days until spring break! 
I am so excited to be flying home on Friday, if you could not already tell. And while I am thrilled to be headed to FLA, I am excited to celebrity watch in the Austin airport b/c SXSW starts this weekend! So maybe a week from now, in the Week Re-Cap, there will be some celeb selfies...or maybe not because I am a nervous wreck when it comes to that stuff!
Other than that, my week was extremely stressful but there were some good moments. Make sure to follow my insta and twitter to stay up-to-date on my spring break in FLA. 
Have a great rest of your week, remember it is hump day! -xoxo darling, Hayden
My English teacher brought us cookies while we proof-read papers.
 Face-timed with this lovely lady {she was in Germany}.
Some of the fam went & saw "The Duff" on Friday night...it was pretty awful but the guy was hot.
Texas cookies beat all cookies.
 Made a new friend & volunteered with iPads.
They had all of the fountains on for Explore UT and it was the first time I had seen some of them!
Watched "She's The Man" and enjoyed some Chinese food on Sunday night.
Learned some French on Monday at our LB meeting.
 Supporting Texas Baseball!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment