looking for something?

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Week Re-Cap

There are so many photos in this week's re-cap because it was...INSANE. Check them all out below and let me know what you were up to-xoxo darling, Hayden.
My big got VP of Comm Council & I am so happy for him!
 Studying. A lot.
 Grabbed some Red Mango with Hannah.
A group on campus was supporting marriage for anyone
 so my LB treasurer & I participated.
We released the Spring/Summer Issue of Spark Magazine.
We were supposed to go camping but...
we read tarot cards...
and made a s'mores casserole. 
Then we had migas for breakfast made by the amazing Kevin.
Spring Gammin' it with an LB.
Hook 'Em!
Saturdays on Mt. Bonnell
#SelfieSaturday with the father.
Yes, I did participate in the Target x Lilly campaign. 
I brunched with my amazing Ladybirds on Sunday {more photos coming later}. 
And I took photos. 
 My dad & I tried 24 Diner and had a delicious chocolate milkshake.
My roomie made me this for our one year roomiversary! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment