looking for something?

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Food Diaries: Tea With Me At Audrey's

A few weeks ago I was reading my local newspaper & I saw Audrey's. I had no idea there was a tea parlor {Tea With Me At Audrey's} attached but as soon as I went to their website I knew I had to go so I enlisted the amazing Katie Meckley. We went down to see if they had a discounted Chanel bag...which they did but we still couldn't afford it, and ended up having so much fun! 
It looks like your typical victorian tearoom complete with mismatched tea cups/pots, white lace tablecloths, and lots of plates on the walls. 
My favorite piece of decor were the tea pot table rings.
I tried the "Blackcurrent" hot tea. All of their teas are served loose leaf and mine was delicious! If your pot starts to get cold they'll give you more hot water {just an FYI}. 

I tried the turkey + swiss sandwich with a side salad {vinaigrette as dressing}. I loved the vinaigrette on the salad, it was bold and flavorful. The sandwich used real turkey {not the cold cut kind}. However, it was a little bland but maybe that's because I had it plain. I would have liked it even better if it had been toasted.
Katie had the chicken curry salad. 
As a parting gift they give you a York peppermint patty in an adorable package!
Pineapples:
{For Tea}
{For Food}
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment