looking for something?

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Week Re-Cap

It was fabulous week of food, projects, and some great mail! I finally got my Bean Boots & my new Lilly planner! What did y'all do? -xoxo darling, Hayden
Grabbed dinner with Caline @ India Palace {chicken curry + naan = perfection}.
Finally tried Mr. Mee's with TayTay and I was so impressed! It was delicious! {feat. crazy roll}
On Friday my dad & I did a little wood-shop project: making boot jacks.
 What do you think?!
I feel like it is always a good way to start the weekend 
with an appetizer meal {@ Bahama Breeze}.
Visited the Lilly in Sarasota...just so I could have the special geotag...
My fam has been wanting to try Yoder's {Amish} for forever & we finally did. 
We all had the fried chicken & it was perfection. 
And you must get a slice of their famous pie {I had the chocolate peanut butter, and I cried a few tears of joy}.
Got my new Lilly planner in the mail! 
I was babysitting & we went putt-putt golfing! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment