looking for something?

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Week Re-Cap

I am kind of in the dog days of summer so there aren't that many photos from this past week. We acted like tourists at the Edison Home, ate a lot of food, saw Magic Mike XXL, and had the Fourth. This week I am headed to Naples with Katie to try a new tea place/consignment shop! Hannah comes soon too & then I'm headed to St. Petersburg. How has y'all's week been? -xoxo darling, Hayden
We went on a tour at the Edison Ford Winter Estates & had to wear booties.
Excuse my selfie, but I kind of like it.
 Grabbed some lunch @ First Watch
 We had taco night on Thursday!
My mama and I saw Magic Mike XXL on Friday.
Check out my Fourth of July photos here.
Grabbed lunch @ Fancy's with Santanna!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. your lunch looks delicious! xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete