looking for something?

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Say what??? Summer is almost over.

So today I head out on my AlaMissArkTex trip. And that ends in Austin. At my apartment. Where I am moving in. For my sophomore year of college. Let's just take a moment to let that sink in...still hasn't sunk in. So when Kate Spade posted their "end of summer bucket list" I freaked out a little. I start school in a little over a week {and I'm kind of freaking out}. There is so much going on in my life this school year {all of which I am excited about...except for accounting}. But it's all going to be amazing & it will all be on HT so y'all can follow my journey. And cheers to the end of summer! I'll be checking off some of these items as we go into September so check back soon-xoxo darling, Hayden! 
via
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment