looking for something?

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Week Re-Cap

It has been a very relaxed week full of DIYs and movies {Mr. Holmes & Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation}. What have y'all been up to? -xoxo darling, Hayden
Made some delicious chocolate chip cupcakes last week.
On Friday night we met up with the lovely Shea & her husband @ Point Ybel Brewery
Next door is 11:Eleven Cafe which Alton Brown visited; I had the bacon grilled cheese!
Then on Saturday morning after going on and on about the amazing bacon Hannah & I had, I took the fam to Lighthouse Cafe.
Working on apartment decorations!!!!
Finally got a pedicure on Saturday!
My latest read, Murder with Puffins {kind of in love}.
Finally tried Cocoa Krispies, they were amazing.
So PSA: While this might look delicious, I did not enjoy The Lodge at all. I am not trying to be negative and typically don't give bad reviews. I loved the decor of the restaurant but the food was not good. See that yellow mush, it's supposed to be corn soufflé...
Saw a Fort Myers Film Festival movie on Monday downtown.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment