looking for something?

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Week Re-Cap

Hey y'all! I am mid-move so here is Week Re-Cap with not a lot of details-xoxo darling, Hayden!
My last Publix Sub until December :(
QUICK STORY TIME: When I was little my fam went to this pizza place EVERY WEEK. Like more than once, they were my second family, I knew how to direct someone to the restaurant when I was three. But then sadly, it shuttered it's doors and I cried {and kept the magnet from the restaurant...it now resides in my apartment}. BUT THEN, in a turn of events my mama found a restaurant under the same name in Cape Coral and WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! IT'S THE SAME! And I could not be happier to have the GREATEST pizza ever in my life again. So if you're in the SWFLA area, go check out Salvatore's.  
Grabbed breakfast in Tally @ Maple Street Biscuit Company.
 Our first BBQ stop on our Southern trek // Full Moon BBQ
They had amazing "Half Moon" cookies...a must buy if you visit!


Kind of fell in love with Birmingham {via}!
Seriously could not have asked for better reading weather.
 Selfie @ Ole Miss
Lunching @ City Grocery {Food Diaries coming shortly}.
Passing through Memphis & had to see the Pyramid. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment