looking for something?

Thursday, October 29, 2015

My Favorites

I was reading an article in Garden & Gun and I loved the piece. It was all about a woman's daughter going off to college and what is was like from the mother's perspective. I found it fascinating.  It was written by Julia Reed. Which interestingly enough is my fashion professor's name. I looked her up and found this awesome bio about her. I liked it so much, I thought I would do something similar on here, check it out below and let me know what you think-xoxo darling, Hayden. I am adding them to my about page which you can find here.
My Favorites

I Don't Care What They Say 

  • I love Clueless
  • I think chocolate chip pancakes are always acceptable to eat
  • I believe in love at first sight 
  • I think your personal happiness is the most important thing in the world

My Drinks

  • Honey Bee Lemonade from The Golden Bee
  • Twinings Orange & Cinnamon Tea
  • Water in my Swell or navy Yeti Rambler
  • Republic of Tea Mint Iced Tea
  • Black coffee
  • Charles Shaw Wine from Trader Joe's
  • Dirty Martinis, especially from the Ham Yard Hotel in London
  • Strawberry Milkshakes from Burr's Berry Farm

My Foods:

  • My Mama's banana pudding
  • Chicken & Waffles from Fancy's 
  • Brownies from the Jester kitchens
  • La Madeleine's Tomato Soup and Rosemary Chicken
  • A good steak
  • Ravioli
  • Pizza from Pizzeria Regina
  • Chocolate croissants from any bakery in Paris
  • Macarons from Laudree 

I Love{d} Reading

I Wish I Lived In:

I Hoard:

  • Essie Nail Polish
  • Vintage Lilly Pulitzer
  • Labels of clothing brands I love 
  • Stadium cups

Things I Want To Own:

I Am Addicted To: 

  • Lusting after the South of France
  • Eating Brunch
  • College Football

The First Thing I Do In The Morning Is: 

  • Shut off my iPhone alarm because I have to get to work.

I Use:

  • MacBook Pro in a Barrington Case
  • iPhone 8
  • Lilly Pulitzer Planner 
  • William-Sonoma Cupcake Sheets

I Miss: 

  • Not having a care in the world

I Admire: 

  • Strong women everywhere

I Respect:

  • Everyone

What Wows Me:

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment