looking for something?

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Week Re-Cap

Y'all. It was a great week. I mean really it was. I had a test Wednesday night {*rolls eyes*} but after that it was downhill {in a good way}. Thursday night some of my LBs and I had a girls night {and ended up hanging out with one boy} then Friday we went to Alamo Drafthouse's Taylor Swift Sing-Along...it was SO MUCH FUN! I even wore red lipstick...for the first time ever, let me know what you think of it in the comments. Saturday I slept in, watched Texas lose...agian and then Hannah & I went to "The Leftovers" premiere {check back for photos tomorrow}! Sunday Devi & I went shopping for big/little week and I baked a cake for our friend Alana. 
 We had an amazing girls night out on Thursday, complete with Moojo & a party!
How cute are they?!
Love this girl!
T-Swift Sing-Along
"The Leftovers" premiere outfits! 
Late night dinners @ 24 Diner.
Hannah & I walked down SoCo late at night.
#tb to this cute photo Devi snapped of me last week.
Sunday selfie after an afternoon of shopping.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment