looking for something?

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Your {New} Netflix List

So you have watched all of your favorite old movies and Gossip Girl what now? School is getting boring again & you need a new series, or maybe just a new movie, to fill your schedule. Below I have compiled a list of some of my favorite, off the beaten path, movies/tv shows on Netflix. Let me know what you choose next-xoxo darling, Hayden.
  1. Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries // I binged this in a week. They are set in 1920s Australia with a strong female character {and season three was added recently so get on this}!
  2. The Bletchley Circle // Super good if you love a strong female cast, Britain, history, and mysteries.
  3. Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond // LOVED this. But I am obsessed with James Bond so that makes sense. This is a short mini-series and great to binge. 
  4. Mademoiselle C // If you love fashion like I do, and you think Carine is a goddess I would highly suggesting this. 
  5. Charade // Audrey + Grant + Paris + Clothing = Heaven. Make sure to watch the first part of the movie set in a chalet {the clothing is amazing}.
  6. Bomb Girls // Devi & I both love this show, set during WWII in Canada at an ammunitions factory a group of strong women work to help the cause {and of course hijinks ensue}. 
  7. The Trip // My dad & I love this movie because Steve Coogan & Rob Brydon are hysterical, make sure to pay attention to their Michael Cain impressions. Bonus: The food looks amazing.
  8. Foyle's War // Great if you love history & solving mysteries. Bonus: Foyle's son is really attractive! 
  9. Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel // Probably my favorite fashion documentary ever {sorry Scatter My Ashes, you come in second}. DV will always be a role model for me.
  10. Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day // Seriously love this movie for the actors, clothing, and sets! I even got Devi to love it.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment